Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Construction Happy Birthday Tags

Hello Everybody!

I am entering these tags I made into a two challenges!  Visit these sites-they are full of fun and inspiration!







My son's birthday party is coming up on Saturday.  These are tags that I made for of his birthday presents.  The first picture has the yarn to tie the tags, and the second picture of the tags are without ties.  Scroll down, and I'll show you had I made them!



This is the wrapping paper for most of his gifts.  It's a little hard to tell but the paper has construction trucks on a blue background.  Hence, the inspiration for my tags.


I power up the Cricut to help me with this task.  I use the following cartridges: Boys will be boys, B is for boy, and Celebrations.


I make 3 5 inch tags with the Celebrations cartridge.


Using the Boys will be Boys cartridge I made the fire truck, 2 tractors and a dump truck.  I made a different dump truck with B is for Boy.  There is a layer option on the cartridges to make the different color pieces and that is what I did. 


Here are 3 of the tags.  My 4th tag was pre-made by Paper Reflections and is a bit bigger than the blue tags.


I used Foamie small letters for 2 of the tags.  I used a pen for 1 of the tags and little white stickers from Provo Craft for the other tag.


Here's a different angle of all of the tags together.


 Here are the tags individually.


This little fireman came from a Halloween sheet of stickers from Me and My Big Ideas.



Here are all of the tags together.


Until next time my friends...Happy Birthday Magnus :)

6 comments:

LeroyLime said...

fun tags, I'm sure your son will love them, I know mine would! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Now these are just too cute and way too much fun!! Great job :)

Carly said...

Your tags are really cute! Hope Magnus had a great birthday!

Marion said...

Your tags are awesome - hope your son has a great birthday. My son would love these as well! boys and their big toys!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun tags! :)

Laurel said...

Gosh this is so fun!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.