Tuesday, December 6, 2011

All in a Santa Hat!--Tidbit Tuesday

Hello Everybody!!

Christmas is in full swing, and I'm so excited!  First let me say Welcome! to my new Cut and Paste Pals!  Thank you and everybody who is a Pal! 

Second--I found this awesome site called Let's Scrap.  It's a community of scrappers where there are challenges, sketches, and folks who send you emails welcoming you to the community.  It's very cool so check it out if you have a chance!

Ok last but not least--Today's Tuesday Tidbit.

Santa Hats!  I recently bought the Jolee's Santa Hats at JoAnn's and I have had the sticker Santa Hats for quite some time.  I believe it was back when Scrapbook stores would sell stickers from rolls--I don't think they do that anymore ;)

Depending on what stamps or stickers you have, you can transform them from cute characters to festive Christmasy characters.  Here is a hippo stamped onto paper.


I cut hippo out and put a Santa Hat on him.  Normally I would color him but even uncolored he is instant Christmas!


I got a little lazy here.  I didn't even pull the sheep out of the package....but with a Santa Hat he is ready to go!

So Santa Hats can help your ordinary stamps, stickers, or other embellishments go from everyday to Holiday!

Until next time my friends....stay Festive!  (I will probably say this one a lot...just to let you know!) ;)

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

those little Santa hats are just too cute..I love that little hippo..

Thank you for your sweet comment...

Mynn xx said...

Um, yeah!!! LOVING this idea--thanks for the tip! :)

Holly T. said...

do you know what hippo stamp this is? very cute!