Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cricut Christmas Tags

Hello Everybody!

Wow!  It is almost Christmas.  I keep telling my husband that we have a couple of weeks and he's like no we don't!  And he's so right!  I lost a few days!  LOL!

The tags that I made are for 2 challenges. 

Cardz TV:  Challenge #98 Christmas--Tag You're It!

Wee Memories: WMC77 Holiday!


 Here are my tags...Scroll down, and I'll tell you about them!


The reindeer tag was cut from a scrap of paper I had.  It's a 3.5 inch tag from the George cartridge.  The reindeer and snowflake are from the Going Places cartridge.  I don't have a lot of holiday cartridges so when I realized there was a snowflake on this cartridge I was so excited!  Then a deer, which I will call reindeer, is also on the cartridge!  Yay!  I just bought the stamp.  It's from Recollections from Michaels.  Oh, and I outlined the reindeer and tag with my Black 100 Copic Marker.  It gets into those small spaces way better than an ink pad!


Here is the second tag.  The tag itself is from George.  Same size as the first one.  The ornament is from the Celebrate with Flourish cartridge,  I used the base layer and the layer with the flourish. 



I used Prawn R24 Copic Marker to color the bow on the ornament.  I also used it to outline the tag.  The tag was originally a white color, but I thought it looked plain.  So I stamped the To and From and then used a red Smooch Spritz on the tag.  Now it is perfect!


 Here are the two tags again.  Now to get some gifts wrapped :)  Until next time my friends....time is running out...HURRY!!


4 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

very pretty tags!!!Thanks for playing along with Wee memories!!

Anonymous said...

Love how you have elements hanging off the tag! real cute!!

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome fun tags...These make gifts so much more fun..

beejay said...

Wonderful detail on these adorable tags! Great job, thanks for playing along with us at CCC! Happy New Year!