Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!!!

Good Evening Everybody!

I am just so excited!  I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Mindi at Scrap Chat and Coffee Talk.  How COOL is that!!

The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that they originated in Germany.  Liebster, meaning-favorite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.  Upon accepting this award, the recipient must then pass it on to 5 more blogs.

So I am passing it to these 5 Fabulous ladies who are very talented...

Carly takes beautiful photos.  She has a great eye and is super talented!

Jennifer makes great cards and scrapbook layouts.  Go see her Valentine's Cards-they rock!

Mynnette at On a Stampage
Mynette is super talented in paper crafting!  She has so many great tips and techniques too!

Roulien Stahnke at My Scrappy Story
Roulien is on the DT at Let's Scrap and she makes a lot of great inspirational pieces.  She uses lots of techniques and has great ideas!

Tanya Ham at Creative Endeavors
Tanya makes great and happy scrapbook layouts!  And has a really cute dogs too! :)

So I am still smiling!  Thank you again to Mindi for sharing the Liebster Blog Award with me.  And while you are still here don't forget that tomorrow starts the Let's Scrap Blog Hop!!  

Until next time my friends...have a good night!

6 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

You are soooo super sweet, and I thank you!!! I got the award earlier today also, and planned a blog post about it tomorrow! I will add yours to my THANK YOUs tomorrow!!! I really appreciate it!! :)

Carly said...

Congratulations on your blog award! Thanks for passing it on. I'm honored to be chosen!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks so much, Katy! You're so sweet--I really needed this today! :) God bless, and happy crafting! :)

Roulien Stahnke said...

Awww Katy . . . you are so sweet!!! I am so humbled by this! Thank you for you kind words and for following my work and my blog!!! Big hugs,
Roulien

Sherri said...

love you HI card. cute! good job

Khandrogos said...

Great job honey!