Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Hello Everybody!

I hope this day finds you well and at peace.  It is a beautiful day and, we are enjoying our family!

I wanted to share with you a couple of more Easter cards!

This card is sprayed with the October Afternoon spray that I got in my Random Acts of Kindness (I love this spray!)  I stamped on the doily directly.  I colored it with my Copics and used some Flower Soft to make the grass.  I wish I could say that the grass under my little egg was completely my idea...but it wasn't.  I saw it in the March 2012 issue of Cardmaker Magazine-with a different egg.  I thought that's brilliant!


Here's a close up of the little chick and grass.  The stamp is Sparkle N Sprinkle.  I used a fine sage Flower Soft and then a baby green (I think).


Here's my next card with the Sparkle N Sprinkle bunny stamp and a G Studio sentiment.  And a little twine if you please! :)

I used that fantastic spray again here and added stickers :)


Easter also means that Lent is over.  I can now buy scrapbooking supplies!  (Much to my husband's dismay!  Haha!)  But I cannot go out tomorrow and break the bank.  In May there is the Scrapbook Expo, and I have to try to save for that.  But at least if I see something or need some adhesive or cards I can get them.  And it makes going to garage sales more fun! :)

Hope you have a Blessed day!  Until next time my friends...Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww these are so cute...Hope you are enjoying your Easter..

Carly said...

I'm trying to get into the garage sale thing. I think it'd be great for baby toys, but so far all the sales we've gone to have had really dirty toys or just nothing for kids.