Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chirp Bird Tag

Hello Everybody!

I got a little extra time gifted to me today so I thought I would make a tag for the Studio L3 challenge.  The challenge is for page 62 in Tim Holtz's A Compendium of Curiosities Volume II (which is so awesome!).

I can't tell you how I did it-you have to buy the book but take a look....


I used Distress Inks for the tag-mustard yellow, brick red, and broken china.  I just bought yellow and red at the Scrapbook Expo and love them!

Here is a close up.  The Chirp is from Stickopotamus stickers.  And the notes are from Recollections Washi Tape.

Thank you for stopping by!  I will be posting another challenge real soon to help celebrate my 1 year Blogiversary so stay tuned!  Until next time my friends...be free like a bird ;)

2 comments:

Khandrogos said...

Take a closer look at this... there's a lot going on and the bird is very cool looking!

Mynn xx said...

This is really awesome!!! LOVE the fabulous texture, Katy! :) PS: Good luck on my blog candy!!!