Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday-Pearl Paint

Hello Everybody,

I'm sorry that I am writing this so late!  I was going to do it yesterday but I got a stomach bug and it won-LOL.  I am on the mend hopefully!

I just wanted to share with you a product that I came across a few weeks ago.  I bought Re-Inkers for the challenge at Technique Tuesday from Close to My Heart.  I also bought this pearl paint because you can turn the ink into paint.  Cool!


Here is a dallop of paint.  You can see it's shiny. :)


Look how pretty this is!  You can make it darker or lighter.  I painted it on a piece of cardstock but I have made anything out of it yet.  I will-don't you worry!  But I wanted to share that with you.  I always like a way to stretch out supplies!


The challenge is still going on so you have time to get your project in!  You can go here to check it out!

Until next time my friends...make sure you take lots of vitamin C! :)

No comments: