Monday, September 17, 2012

Musical Happy Birthday

Hello Everybody!

Tonight I am submitting a card for the monthly challenge over at Sparkle N Sprinkle.  Here is this month's sketch:


Here is my card.  I made the big glittery treble clef using Sparkle N Sprinkle glue and glitter.  You make a design on acetate, sprinkle glitter and wait for it to dry.  It's usually a couple of days so patience is a virtue.  But it is so fun!  Then I glue it to the paper.  The paper is new paper (for me anyways) from Recollections.  The sentiment is a sticker for Starform.  The background music paper and notes are from Sparkle N Sprinkle's Stamp Set 175 Music.  I used distress inks to stamp the music paper and to highlight the sentiment.


When the shape has dried, you pull it off of the acetate.  Here is my treble clef before I glued it to my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...have a musical day!


2 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Hi Katy
What a great card. Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Sketch Challenge this month!!
Barbara

Brenda said...

What a fabulous idea for the Dimensional Glue!!! I'll have to try that out myself.