Saturday, October 6, 2012

Trick or Treaters

Hello Everybody!

This is my 2nd post today to show you a Halloween card I made featuring stickers.  It's for the challenge going on at For Fun Challenges: Let's Sticker Together.  For this challenge you must use stickers as the focal point.

These 3 stickers are from Me And My Big Ideas (Mambi).  I put them on white paper and then cut them out.  It keeps their colors vibrant (especially against the black paper).  The orange piece is like a velvety ribbon.  And even the sentiment is a sticker. :)  The kid in the chicken costume is adhered on by using pop dots.


Here is the inside.  This sentiment is a stamp but that little bat is a sticker from Cloud 9.


Until next time my friends...no tricks only treats :)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Adorable Halloween card Katy! Love the inside too ~ that's a great sentiment!! Happy World Card Making Day!
Nancy xx :D

Helen Dooley said...

Love those kids, we had check like them. Way to cute card!! Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun!

Kathy D. said...

I love how you mounted the stickers as now they don't look like stickers but an embellishment. Totally cute. And a fun happy Halloween card. I too like the sentiment inside.
Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you Wednesday!