Thursday, November 29, 2012

Epcot Layout

Hello Everybody!

Today I am linking a scrapbook page up to Another Freaking Scrapbook Challenge.  Here is the sketch:


Here is my interpretation of the sketch.  I don't know about anybody else-but I love how it turned out.  I used rub-ons (Art Warehouse), stamps (Sparkle N Sprinkle), and some metal arrows from Tim Holtz and Spare Parts (Hobby Lobby).  The gears are embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The post card and background paper are from DCWV.  I even got to use a key! :)  The title Epcot is a laser die cut from a company called Laserline.  I had bought it at my LSS.  Oh and I used Tim Holtz chit chat words in the middle.


I love this group picture of us.  We had a lot of fun.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...have a good night :)

8 comments:

yyam said...

Love that embossed panel...such a great design element!

P/s: You can pre-schedule your posts on your Facebook Fan Page up to six months in advance....when you write your status update, look for a clock at the left hand corner...hover on that to select the date and time. :)

Karmeleiro said...

You did a fantastic background! I love your LO very much. Thanks for playing along with AFSC!

~Tammy~ said...

This is a super cool layout. Love the embossed panel.

Annette Allen said...

awesome layout...love that embossed panel.. so awesome

Anne Pennington said...

Great layout Katy!!! Love how you used the background paper to its advantage! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... hope to see you here again soon!

Jenny Marples said...

I love how it turned out too! Love the whole vintage feel to this. Hugs, Buttons x

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun page! Love the embossing too! Thanks for joining us at AFSC!

Desire Fourie said...

Katy this is just gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. Love how everything work so well together. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}