Friday, November 9, 2012

Me and You at Disney World

Hello Everybody!

*So exciting-this layout was in the Top 3 at Shopping Our Stash.  You can see it here! :)

Happy Friday!  I love Disney!  Everytime I go it really is like magic!  Leave your worries behind!

A few days ago I went to Joanne's and they had Disney paper on sale!  So I had to get it!  This is what caught my eye:


I have seen this in Paper Wishes.  There are brads and 2 Brad Buddies that come with these papers.  Also, there are some die cuts inside.  I am an instant gratification person though.  I like stuff now-which is why just look at it in the magazine.  But when I saw it-I had to get my hot little hands on it! ;)  This paper kit (that's what I will call it) is from Hot off the Press.

So here is my first layout with my new papers.  I used the sketch 11-7-12 at Let's Scrap.  I am also entering this into the Shopping Our Stash Challenge #76: Best Deal Ever or I Had to Buy It, It was on Sale!  I bought some chipboard pieces and Mickey Mouse stamps (eek! can't wait to use those) along with this Disney paper kit. :)



Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...have a Magical day whether you are at Disney or not :)

7 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

That is SUCH a great layout!! It really captures the fun you had. Good job Katy. Thanks for your lovely comment. Hugs, Buttons x

Annette Allen said...

aww what a sweet layout..lovely memories..

Candy C said...

Katy, your Disney layout is so cute! Don't you love getting really cute stuff ON SALE?! Thanks for the very nice comment you left on my blog regarding the french dresser! <3 Candy

Leslie Hanna said...

Isn't it great when you get your hands on something you saw and MUST HAVE? I would be doomed if I made scrapbooks. :)

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Karen Petitt said...

I love Disney too! A long time ago we visited Florida and I'd love to go back there! Gorgeous lay out and wonderful photo's xx

Mynn xx said...

How fun!!! LOVE those pictures, Katy! Hope you had a fun trip--glad you can keep memories alive in photos! :)

Alica said...

cute pages! See- the Disney papers came handy for these pages!
Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)