Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday-Customized Christmas Tags

Hello Everybody!

I was making Christmas tags when I dawned on me.  As crafters we can make things that other people can't.  Stay with me!  I am talking about complete customization.

So I am making these tags for some friends of mine.  You can see what they like...


I used a Mickey Mouse stamp and colored him with Copic Markers.  If you had a sticker you could just as easily put that on the tag and put a little Santa Claus hat on him.  These Santa Hats are from Jolee's.  From the same MM stamp set what the little Mickey Mouse head.  The R2D2 (Star Wars) was a sticker I had.

Do you have a friend that likes dogs or birds?  You can customize their tag not just for their gift and for Christmas but to take it a step further and reflect what they love.  Also, you can look at your stamps or stickers a little differently.  :)

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...keep "taggin'" along! :)

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creation with so much to feast the eyes on. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute...love the little star wars one..hehe