Tuesday, March 12, 2013

ATC's of Love

Hello Everybody!

Today I am sharing some Valentine ATC's I made for a swap.  The bottom right one has an alcohol ink background.  The images are from Graphic Fairy.  The married couple in the first card is also from Graphic Fairy.  Love her!

I used all sorts of things-rub-ons, Tim H stickers, charms, Martha Stewarts butterfly punch and twine.  In the next couple of days I will share some more so be sure to stop by!



Until next time my friends...Shouldn't everyday be Valentine's Day? ;)

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning ATC's. Love the themes and design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Annette Allen said...

wow these are amazing..

Jenny Marples said...

Love these ATC's Katy! You've been busy:) Hugs, Jenny x

maria f. said...

Ha! Love your blog post title and they sure are. Great little works of art.

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful! Love the butterflies!

yyam said...

Oh my! These are amazing!