Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Family Lunch Scrapbook Page

Hello Everybody!

Today I was able to make a scrapbook page for the sketch at Sketches In Thyme #107.  I used papers from Echo Park and DCWV.  The tag was made using a punch, and I distressed it with distress ink.


Here is a close up of the papers and photo.  I used a Tim Holtz game piece and 13 to be like 2013.  I don't know if I will connect the 2 twenty years from now ;)


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends have a good day! :)

4 comments:

Melfield said...

I love your layout Katy. The papers work really well together and I love the tag. Thank you for joining in over at Sketches in Thyme.
Mel (DT Maven)
melfield.blogspot.com.au

Sura said...

Love the moustache paper. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Surama

Lee-Anne said...

Love your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

Leslie Germain said...

Katy. Love what you did with the sketch. Your paper combo is great -cute mustaches. I am your newest scrappy follower via GFC. Stop by and say HI. I love paper and scrapbooking.
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com