Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Home Card

Hello Everybody!

This month at Sparkle N Sprinkle the challenge-SNSSC18-is to use a digital stamp.  This cute little mushroom house is from Sparkle N Sprinkle and the artist is Becky Muir.  I printed it twice so I could make some extra flowers.  One of the flowers I used a pop dot to make it dimensional.

I colored it with Copics and added some Martha Stewart twine.  New Home are words from the Tim Holtz chit chat collection.


Here is a picture of the dimensional flowers.


The challenge goes until the end of the month and you can play with whatever images you have!  Until next time my friends...have a good night!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Katy this is so cute..great coloring...

Barbara Bruder said...

Hi Katy, Love how you colored the mushroom house. And your 3-D flowers are a great addition to the card. You've chosen really pretty colors.Thanks for joining the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges this month. Hope to see you again.
Barbara - SNSCC coordin

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty and I love how you have used the twine and the dimension on some of the flowers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}