Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 1 Part 2 of Tim's Creative Chemistry Class

Hello Everybody!

I guess some things never change.  I'm talking about procrastination.  LOL!  I procrastinated in college and I seem to be doing the same thing now in a fun creative techniques class-seriously!  What's wrong with me!

Ok so I finished the other 4 techniques from Day 1.  (Today was Day 5-eek!)

So let me show you what I made.  I can't tell you how-you'll just have to take the class.  And it's totally worth it!

So here are the following techniques: Eroded Metallic, Industrial, Colored Crackle, and Altered Surface.  As you scroll down there are close-ups.


Here is Industrial.  Totally cool steampunkish feel...


Here is eroded metallic--this may be one of my most favorites of all time.  I had to make another sample of it and cut out gears.  Love how this came out! :)


These are my Colored Crackle. 


Here is my butterfly finished with water droplets.


Now my spider went through a few coats before I was happy with the crackle contrast.  :)


Love this altered surface.  (Love all of these new techniques really!)  


Ok-I'm off to work on Day 2.  :)  

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww!! These are fabulous!!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome techniques. Especially love the effect on the two.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}