Friday, December 20, 2013

Tag Time!

Hey Everybody!

Whew!  I am totally embracing Christmas-I love it.  So I have been making tags for my friend who will hopefully get her envelope of tags today.  :)

I wanted to show ya'll what I had made.  Most of these are fancy but just fun.  I even used up a pack of rub-ons!  So let's see them!


This tag is made using an old Stampin' Up stamp I found at a thrift store for like .70.  I found some others too-I just haven't used them yet.  I was a very happy camper that day! :)


These tags are made using Echo Parks Digital papers and cards.  They had this promotion every Wednesday where they sold the paper sets and matching journal cards and stuff for $1 and maybe $1.50 for the matching cards.  How could I not?  So one Wednesday I bought 1 Christmas pack.  The following I bought a different Christmas pack and the accent pack.  I printed them out and here they are.  Now the Santa is from the Graphic Fairy.  I added the little plastic Christmas tree and buttons.  


For these tags I used up an old pack of Provo Craft rub-ons--Yay!  It had a cute Santa that I put in my December Daily book.  Oh-what's that-how's my December Daily book going?  Well today is Dec 20th and it stops at Dec 4th.  That's how that project is going ;)

Let's just keep looking at tags!


So these Surfin' Santas are from a Close to My Heart set I bought a long time ago.  They're totally rad.


These snowmen are from a Hero Arts set that I had to have this year.  I love snowmen! :)


These two beauties are made from Graphic 45's chipboard and punchouts from their Twelve Days of Christmas line.  I took a class with Annette Green and made an awesome mini album.  She is a designer from Graphic 45 and is super creative and an awesome teacher.  She had brought some projects she had made which included Christmas tags.  I totally loved them!  Check them out here.  So I got out the jump rings and crop-a-dile...


So a couple of nights ago I got the gelli plate out.  My son and I had a fun time rolling out paint and making designs.  I pre-cut tags from the cricut machine.  Lots of fun!


These little stockings were part of the rub-ons I used up but what makes this tag special is that I put my friend and her husband's first initial on them.  Awe....I'm so sweet ;)


I love how this tag turned out.  I heat embossed the background with white embossing powder.  Added a few snowflakes and a K & Company snowman.  The white card stock is embossed with some one of those little Tim Holtz embossing folders and then I inked it.  Very fun!


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...stay warm! :)




2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow these tags are perfect.. I bet they will look great on your gifts..