Sunday, January 19, 2014

Favorite Tool

Hello Everybody,

Kimberly at Scrap It Girl has a cool thing going on where every Friday in January you share your Favorite of Something.  Last week it was your favorite project.  This week it is your Favorite Tool.

Now if you are like me-this is quite a challenge.  I love everything!  From my cricut to my cuttlebug to my laptop (for blogging all of these fun scrappy things and digi stamps!).  But the one this I picked was a more simple tool.

This is my Distress Ink Applicator by Ranger.  I learned how to use this little thing and I haven't stopped.  I ink up cards, scrapbook pages, you name it.  I have gotten where if something is too bright-I take it down a notch with walnut ink or vintage photo distress ink.  But I can't use the ink unless I have this applicator here.  It also applies alcohol ink and paints.  This is my go to tool.  :)


What's your favorite tool?  Link it up!

Until next time my friends...have a creative day! :)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am so lame ... mine is my paper piercer ... I use that sucker for everything!! LOL!!!

Annette Allen said...

oh i love mine too.. it is fabulous

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

What a great favorite....I might have to agree! I couldn't be without all of mine!

Tincan Crafter said...

Katy - I would reckon my favourite tool is my cuttlebug from die-cutting to embossing to smooshing things down - I couldnt do without it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment - I am glad that I have happy gear turner in my life again....hence the not so regular posting anymore.