Sunday, January 19, 2014

Smile Layout

Hello Everybody!

I created this layout using the sketch at Sketchabilities: Sketch 107.  I used spray inks (Mr. Huey and October Afternoon) and some modeling paste with a Tim Holtz stencil.  I also used one of my new stamps from the Bitty Grunge stamp (my sister gave me for Christmas).  There's washi tape and some Ideology on there as well.

My son who is older now than in this picture insisted on putting this bingo piece on there.  There isn't a significant reason for the number.  He just picked it and wanted to glue it down.  So I said ok-but I told him where to glue it down.  LOL ;)  The blue star is Tim Holtz and I used alcohol ink to paint it blue.




Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Smile!


7 comments:

Dan said...

Great layout - I love the sprayed and splattered colours! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Leslie Germain said...

Love your layout!

Unknown said...

Such a cool layout! Love all the fun misting you did in the background. Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.

sue said...

A very cute layout! And I think the bingo piece gives a great pop of colour!! Its wonderful that he wants to share your hobby :) Thanks for joining our challenge at Sketchabilities.

Anonymous said...

Awesome background work on this LO! Thanks for playing along w us at Sketchabilities!

Unknown said...

Adorable page! Love the grungy bg work and sweet photo! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #107 at sketchabilities!

Dorota Dołęga said...

great page, i really like the background! thanks for playing with us at sketchabilities :)