Friday, February 21, 2014

My Favorite Things Friday

Hey Everybody!

It's time for My Favorite Things at Scrap It Girl.  This time it's about what do you listen to while you scrap or create?  Do you watch TV or listen to music?

I used to watch TV but I realized that I watched more TV than I got creative things done.  Now my laptop sits on my desk and I use Spotify to play music.  But now I do more computer things-LOL than creative things I think!

Here is a sample of songs I like on Spotify.  I like Pop music and the more the beat the better.  I do like some slower stuff though.  Lorde is one of my favorites right now and I can never go wrong with Lady Gaga.  And Macklemore and Ryan Lewis--like I said this is just a sample.  And Let It go is from the Frozen soundtrack.  :)


What do you like to listen too?  Link up with us so we can be sure to see you preferences!  

Until next time my friends...time to pick out another song! ;)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I always have my little TV on behind me and listen/watch old Law&Orders ... so I have seen them all ... so don't need to concentrate on them! LOL!!!