Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Card

Hello Everybody!

Spring is in the air-and maybe on your car and sidewalks.  ;)  But there isn't any pollen on this card-just a beautiful tree with flowers!

Today it is my turn to post a project over at Unique Laser Designs.  This tree started off bare.  So I added some flower soft to create the look of flower buds on tree.



And here is my card.  I used paper from Echo Park, Pink Paisley, and white card stock.  I also used some light modeling paste and a stencil from Dylusions for the left side and bottom corner.  The ribbon was in my stash.  I have had it so long that they used to be called fibers and were all the rage.  (LOL!)  :)



This is flower soft.  It is sort of like pretty colored pencil eraser shavings.  It comes in different colors and blends.  This one is Soft Pea.




Here is a side view of my card.  Love this tree! :)


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Happy Spring!

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is outstanding.. I love the texture on the tree..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooo gorgeous! I love love love that tree!!!!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so beautiful katy. Love the rough edges you gave the card and the lovely lovely tree

Carly said...

This is beyond being just a regular card. The 3d effect is neat