Friday, May 30, 2014

Favorite Things Friday--Scissors

Hello Everybody!

It's Friday and it's time for our Favorite Things!  So be sure to go to Scrap It Girl to see everyone's Favorite Pair of Scissors.  But while you are here let me show you my favorite pair!


This is a pair of Fiskars Titanium Nitride Scissors.  They cut fabric and chipboard and cardboard.  They cut those plastic clam shells that everything from the electronics store come in.  Oh and cricut cartridge plastic packaging as well!

I don't use these for fussy cutting or necessarily everyday-but they are my favorite because when it come to tough jobs-these scissors are on.  :)

Also, my sister bought me these scissors so they are extra special in that regard.

Thank you for stopping by!  I always like to see what my teammates show for their favorites-so be sure you go visit!  And share your favorite pair of scissors!  :)

Until next time my friends...it's time to cut some paper!

No comments: