Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sweetie Layout

Hello Everybody!

I am so excited today because I am the Guest DT at Stick It Down.

Here is my layout.  I love this background paper-it's from Reminence.  I found it looking for other paper and knew I must do something with it.


Here is the sketch:


Here is a close up of the title.  I used an acrylic prismatic word for the title (that's what the title called it).  They are a pack of letters from the Sweet Life line from Colorbok.  I bought them at Joann's.


Here's another picture because the light catches on it differently.  I used gesso underneath this so it would pop.


Here's my Thickers journaling frame.  Those little hearts are so sweet!


The arrows are from Unique Designs.  I didn't paint them or anything because their natural color is perfect here.  I used a keyhole (Tim Holtz) magnetic die on the white envelope and put red cardstock behind it.  The white cardstock behind the picture is also embossed.



6 comments:

Darcy said...

Thank you for being our guest and doing a fantastic job with the sketch!
Darcy
Stick it Down

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the wood bits!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Great layout - LOVE the background paper - so fun. Congrats on being a guest designer!!

MichelleMc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherished said...

Wonderful work. Thanks for such a wonderful job as GDT at Stick it Down.

MichelleMc said...

This is fantastic! Thanks for guest designing for us at SID!