Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tim's August Tag

Hello Everybody!

I am so happy that I was able to make the Tim Holtz Tag this month.  I haven't played in awhile and I missed it.  Though I have made plenty of "sand" from his July tag.  ;)

On his blog he said it was kind of a follow your muse type of deal.  But I enjoy going through the steps that he does because I always learn something.  This month I learned I could stamp on the tissue tape and it would resist distress stain. :)


I was totally inspired by the new Dr. Who episode from last Saturday.  If you still have it on your DVR you may want to scroll on ahead.  ;)  There was this main droid guy in the episode and there were steampunk elements.  I loved it!  So the fella was looking for "paradise."  There is a P that I made from krackle paste (wendi vecchi's) and the eye chart stencil.  I included lots of gears and the hot air balloon.  It was a great episode!

Here is a closeup.  Searching for Paradise :)


I am submitting this tag into the following:

Tim Holtz August Tag

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...it's time to fire up the Tardis ;)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the film strip!!!!!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous tag, what fab stamps you've used.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby