Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A New Car Seat Layout

Hello Everybody!

There is a new sketch at Stick It Down.  So here is my page and a little story.  :)

I don't know about y'all but when my little one went from the re-facing car seat to the sit up and look front car seat--it was a big deal.  So of course I took pictures of the very first time he sat in it to test it out!


I used a paper set from Stampin' Up.  The letter stickers and discover are from different companies.  The discover is a rub-on from Tim Holtz.  Everything else like paper and stickers are from SU.  Oh, and the 3 little dots are Bo Bunny.  The other 3 dots at the top are from a hole punch and paper.  :)


Here is a close up of the pictures.


Here is the sketch!  We can't wait to see what you create! :)


Until next time my friends...have a great day! :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

In about 3 weeks ... Brookie FINALLY gets to be rid of the car seat/booster seat ... even though she is as tall as a 11 year old ... lol ... the law is 8 years old AND so much height/weight ... so on Oct. 4th ... no more booster seat! So yes, it is a BIG deal! LOL!! She keeps reminding us!! HA!!! I loveeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the grid design and the title work!!!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Love this page - and actually I created something very similar of my little guy!! Great layout and perfect for scrapping!!

Monika Reeck said...

ach he is so cuuuteeeee and lovely smile he has...lovely Lay Out...and I love the colors too..for you to know Katy I never made lay out cause too big for me and I never made nice one also I better choose to make cards LOL...kiss for your little boy he is really sweet on the pict..hugs, Monika (HOC Teamy)