Friday, September 5, 2014

Favorite Things Friday-Pens!

Hello Everybody!

At Scrap It Girl we enjoy celebrating our favorite things!  This week it is our favorite writing or journaling pen.

You can see I use this one a lot-the lettering is scratched off!  I have 2 of these pens.  It's a precision pen from American Crafts (I think).  I believe I got them at a Creating Keepsakes University event (yeah like forever ago!).  And they still work and I haven't ran out of it yet.


So here is something cool--there is a chance to get these cool goodies.  



In order to win, complete the following things:

1. Like Scrap It Girl on Facebook.

2. Post your picture of your Favorite Things Friday-Journaling or Writing Pen on your blog and make sure it links back to the Scrap It Girl Favorite Things Friday Post.

3.  Check back on September 19th to see if you are a winner! :)

We can't wait to see what your favorite is!  Until next time my friends...Good Luck :)

No comments: