Friday, October 17, 2014

Favorite Friday-Halloween Project

Hello Everybody!

Whew!  It's Friday (yay!) and it's time to celebrate our Favorite Halloween Project at Scrap It Girl!  (Double Yay!)

First let me say I love Halloween.  Second let me say I love most of what I make (LOL! I do!).  So to pick a favorite Halloween project-well I had it narrowed down to 3.  They are like my children!  So I chose this pumpkin.  I love this pumpkin because it's easy to make (if you like making punches) but is impactful.  I love 3-d paper things.


This is one of my faves too.  It's from Oct 2011.  That seems so crazy!  It's before my hubby bought me a photo box.  Ahh...my early days in blogging.  :)  It's a tri-fold display.  I used a paper bag as the structure.  The ghost is made from a target bag.  


Here are 2 more favorites.  I recently made this with Great Impressions Stamps.  I love pop out cards!


My last favorite is this card.  It one in a Moxie Fab Challenge.  I love these little trick or treaters by MME.  :)


Be sure to stop by and see the rest of the teams favorite Halloween projects.  And be sure to share yours!

Until next time my friends...This is Halloween! :)


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love going down memory lane!! These are all FABULOUS!! LOVING that pumpkin!!!!!!

Tincan Crafter said...

Katy, my favourite is the trick or treaters! We dont do Halloween here in South Africa but I reckon if we did - I would have loved to get that card. I also wanted to come by and say a thank you for leaving a comment on my tag. Much appreciated!