Friday, October 31, 2014

Great Impressions-Halloween Decorations!

Hello Everybody!

Happy Halloween! This week at the Great Impressions Blog everyone has been sharing their Halloween decorations using Great Impressions Stamps.  And now it is my turn! :)

This lil' pumpkin can stand alone or with a few more pumpkins.

I love making this pumpkins.  There are different sizes but I made the smallest.  You take a heavier scrapbook sheet 12X12 and cut it in half (6 inches).  Then you cut strips 5/8 wide.  (I always have to google a calculator to figure this out.  Then you hole punch each strip on each side.  Then you put a brad on each side.  The sides start to bend, and you fan out the strips.


This is a circle stamp here-and I turned it into a spider.  I drew some legs on it and gave it blue eyes.


Here are the goodies to go inside.  So this little guy is double duty-a decoration and a gift vessel!


Here is another picture of the pumpkin.


One more picture.  I used some tulle for the leaves and bendy wire thread for the vines.  I used the following stamps: E551 Too cute Pumpkins (I fussy cut one out from the pair), C406 Little Ghost, A134 Halloween Greetings, and E645 Retro Circles.


To get better directions you can view this Graphic 45 video.  :)

You can check us out on Facebook and on Pinterest! And a new challenge starts on Sunday so be sure to check out November's theme! :)

Have a Halloween! Until next time my friends...keep craftin'! :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I just love love love love love this!! Gorgeous!!!!!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO darling, Katy! I adore the fabulous textures and all the different stamps you used--that spider is genius! HUGS! :) Mynn xx