Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Favorites-Favorite Project to Make for Christmas

Hello Everybody!

Over at Scrap It Girl it is time to celebrate our Favorite Things.  Today we are celebrating our Favorite Projects to Make at Christmas.

I love to craft but just in the most recent years have I started making things for Christmas.  I used to have to work and travel and there just wasn't time for making Christmas things.  But now some of that has changed.

One of my most favorite things to make at Christmas time are Christmas Tags.  I make them for a friend of mine.  (She commented that she like some of my first Christmas Tags and I have been sending her some every year after that.) :)

Here are a couple from this year-which I totally love!


Here are some from last year.  (I love seeing these from yesteryear so I had to include them) :)

Graphic 45 embellishments


Gelli Print Tags


Hero Arts Snowmen


Rub-on stockings


Fancy die cut tag


Got this moose stamp from a thrift store.  It's Stampin Up.


Digital Echo Park Papers


Trying to finish using those rub-ons!


Because I love Beach Santa!  Close to my Heart stamps.


I love making tags for Christmas.  They are little pieces of art but if they get thrown out-it's not a big deal.  Tags can only stay around for so long. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to see what my teammates love to make at Christmas.  Until next time my friends-Happy Friday! :)


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are all fabulous!!!!!!