Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Fun with Great Impressions Stamps

Hello Everybody!

It's my turn to share a card at the Great Impressions Blog today.  This is K100 Christmas Gracie and, she is just too cute!  The sentiment is C427 Season's Greetings.  You can buy these and other super cute stamps at the Great Impressions Online Store.


I used Bashful Blue Stampin' Up Write Markers for Gracie's dress.  I outlined her dress with the marker then used an aqua pen to pick up marker ink from my craft sheet and apply it to her dress.  The sentiment is an embossing resist and I used SU's Ballet Blue and Bashful Blue ink for the background.  

The silver background is Mon Ami Gabby-I think.  And the silver circles are from a strip of bling-so they are plastic not metal or paper.

Make sure you stop by the Great Impressions Store for you holiday shopping!  Orders in the U.S. over $25 ship free!  

For more inspiration join us on Facebook and Pinterest! :)   And check out the Great Impressions Challenge!

Until next time my friends...I'm off to get some Christmas shopping done! ;)

4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Loved the glitter on the label
Cheers
Dr Sonia
My latest post: How I repaired my Big Shot

Mynn xx said...

This is SO pretty, Katy! Your coloring is amazing and I LOVE all the beautiful glitter and shine! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! Loving the colors and the little birds!!!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

She is adorable! Amazing coloring and lovely card!!!