Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Mario Layout

Hello Everybody!

Since it's the 5th Tuesday at Stick It Down we are choosing a layout from the collection to create from.

I chose this sketch:


And here is what I created.  I know it's weird that I chose to do a Halloween layout-but I did.  Maybe I needed a little break from red and green. ;)  Some of the papers are Heidi Grace and DCWV and the rest are scraps.  I am gonna try to get better at using up scraps--but we'll see.  ;) 


I hope you come and join in on the fun!  You can do a single page, card, or 2 page layout.  The sketches are great!

Until next time my friends...the only thing really scary are my New Year's Resolutions  (LOL-and jk!)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and the pumpkins!!!!!

Darcy said...

Fabulous! I wish I could use up some of my scraps as well!! Good luck with your quest!

Desire Fourie said...

Katy this is a wonderful take on the sketch. Love the precious photo and the three flags in different design papers is a lovely touch. Wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}