Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hello Everybody,

There is a new single page sketch over at Stick It Down.  I hope you are as inspired by it as I was!

I bought this fancy stencil just the other day from Hobby Lobby.  It's by Prima-and it has become one of my favorite stencils.  Then I put some papers together from 7 Gypsies and a few scraps.  And the gears are all wood embellishments from Unique Laser Designs.  Some are embossed and others are painted with Inka Gold from Viva.


Here is a closeup of the charms and added embellies.  The postmark is an old sticker (yay use up that stash!) ;)


Here is a close up of the ULD gears.  I distressed them with a little Tim Holtz black paint.


Let me show you the sketch.  You can totally do a girly flowery fun page....or do a little steampunk.  The choice is up to you-I almost couldn't decide flowers are gears.  :)  


We look forward to seeing your layouts! :)

Until next time my friends...Woo Hoo!  It's time for the Big Game! :)




4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a cute layout! Darling photo! Love all the gears!

Colleen said...

I just love this LO. Such a great boy page.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love how you have made all the gorgeous gears gel so beautifully
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Leslie Germain said...

Amazing layout!! Perfect for that fantastic picture!!!