Tuesday, May 5, 2015

New Sketch at Stick It Down

Hello Everybody!

The new sketch at Stick it Down has been posted.  I hope that you love it as much as I do!

I was in a gold mood when I created this layout.  The hexagons are so fun so I used a Heidi Swapp stencil and Viva Inka Gold.


I also used Tim Holtz's spray tool and a gold Krylon marker for the splats and I used the marker and a Heidi Swapp stencil for the hearts on the side. 

Here is the sketch.  Awesome, right!?


Stick it Down also has a card and double page sketches-so come on over and check them all out.  And we will be having a Design Team Call because our current term ends June 30th so be sure to keep your eyes out for that! :)

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...love is in the air! :)


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the view finder!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous page!! LOVE the gold and the picture!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

LOVE the gold! Great picture of you and your hubby!

Annette Allen said...

aww fun layout.. great picture..