Friday, January 22, 2016

Sunshine Inspiration

Hello Everybody!

How is everyone doing on the New Year's Resolutions?  Do you make resolutions?  I have a couple-1. To use more glitter!  and 2. To make more things to blog about!  I looked at the blog posts for last year and the years before.  Last year was a little low so I am going to work toward blogging more.  

So I didn't use glitter but I did use an image from a Day for Daisies digi stamp.  And I used watercolor crayons from Stampin Up that a friend of mine gave me.  Yay!  And it was a lot of fun to watercolor this image.

The sentiment is from Fun Stampers Journey and the polka dots on the reddish strip are from a Stampin Up stamp.  (I'm proud of myself for that.  Otherwise that paper would be plain.)



This card was inspired by the challenge at {Pin}spirational Challenges.  Here is the picture inspiration #157:


The background paper was totally inspired by this picture.  It came from Hobby Lobby.  :)

There is still time to play!  Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...stay warm-brrrr!

4 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh my goodness! It's adorable!!Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Janis Lewis said...

This is great for our challenge theme this time! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin’ Divas!
Janis, DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party , Owner & DT Member