Monday, March 14, 2016

Exciting News!

Hello Everybody!

I am so excited!  There is a new challenge coming to blogland on April 1st!

It's called Creative with Stamps-and you will all want to play!  There will be a prompt and you use stamps-digi or regular stamps to make a card.  Check out the site.

And I am super duper excited because I'm on the Design Team!  Woot! Woot!



Two super creative and talented ladies designed the Creative with Stamps Challenge-Lilian and Monika.  Later on in the month they are going to introduce the design team.  :)

So get ready friends for fun, prizes, and card making on April 1st! :)



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Congrats to you!!!

Monika Reeck said...

Yay Katy
happy to have you on our team
would yoz mind giving me your mail addy
I will add at the DT Info :) and your bday too sweety
Here is my mail addy
monik1973 at yahoo dot com
see you soon at 1st of April
Hugs
Monika

Megan J said...

Congratulations Katy! look forward to what you all have in store for us!... Megan