Friday, July 1, 2016

Fun Rain Card

Hello Everybody!

There is a new challenge at Creative With Stamps!  We want to see ink splatters!


For my card I used a new stamp I bought at the Scrapbook Expo-it's from Technique Junkies.  The stamp is called umbrella people-they are very cool umbrella people. :)  I masked them and sprayed Dylusions blue spray mist to be like rain.  The sentiment is a Fiskars stamp.


The umbrella people are embossed with this really cool powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle called Midnight Madness.  So it  is a black embossing powder with little flecks of gold and green.

Trying to capture this awesomeness was a challenge!  On the left you can see the glittery colors.  It's very cool in person.


We are super excited about this new challenge.  Be sure to check out the rest of the designers beautiful cards.  And be inspired to join with us!  We can't wait to see what you create!

I am linking this card up with:




Until next time my friends...stay dry. :)



9 comments:

Maria Valente said...

This is so cool! Love all the effects you have created in your card!
Hugs

Billie A said...

Great card I like the masking of the images so the rain is all around them. Cool look. Hugs.

Monika Reeck said...

yes I can see how cool that black embossing powder you have
great idea with the rain as Splatter teamie..great DT card
see you soon...I did other technique with the splatter look at my post sweety
happy weekend and big hugs
Monika

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh this is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katrins kreative ART said...

FUN-tastic! :) What a cool card! Great splatters and a perfect masking technique.
Best greetings,
Katrin

Helen F. said...

WOW, Katy! Your 'rain' looks amazing and I love those umbrella people ~ great card!

Jingle said...

Very nice! Thanks for joining us for Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Diane said...

Fabulous card with the new stamp and awesome EB powder! Thank you forjoining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle for our monthly challenge!
Diane SNS DT

Lilian said...

So cool! Love the "rain"!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio