Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Happy Birthday Set

Hello Everybody!

I'm so excited to share these 3 cards.  I help make cards for my son's school.  The PTO gives home made cards to the teachers for their Birthdays and for Thank Yous.  How cool is that!  So I contribute cards when I can.

You may be familiar with this technique.  It's a lot of fun.  But I stumbled upon it from this pin.  And so here is the tutorial.  And so I used 2 pieces of copy paper and went across the card panel.  I used two distress colors from ranger and then stamped with the 3 stamps.  Everything is from Tim Holtz.  The sentiments are from Crazy Talk.  I love the casualness of the font.




I am so excited to make different versions of these.  I know it's masking-but I hadn't masking that way.  There are so many possibilities!

So I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:






Inspiration Destination #119 Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...be inspired! :)

5 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

These are fabulous!! Love that you make cards for the PTO!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!

TaeEun said...

The torn paper edges go so well with the fun Tim Holtz images! Awesome set of birthday cards for the teachers! Thank you so much for sharing them at Seize the Birthday!

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely cards, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

Rocky said...

Three mini masterpieces, I'm sure the teachers will love them. Thank you for sharing them with us at TMR.