Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Heart Shaker Card

Hello Everybody!

So I got the new heart throb kit from Queen and Company.  It's awesome!  I love all of the little things to go inside the shaker heart.

Everything on my card is from the kit except the micro beads in the heart and the white sequins and grey heart sequins.  The sequins are from the sequin bottles of Q&Co.  


I also added Q&Co. pink diamonds.  



I am entering this card into the House of Cards Challenge: Love theme and colors.

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...love is in the air! :)

7 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a pretty card!!! LOVE the shaker!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie H said...

Your shaker card is absolutely adorable!! I haven't used an element like this in ages, so must give it a go.

Nancy said...

What a lovely card, Katy! The heart shaker is great, and contains a lovely assortment of goodies!
Thank you for joining our challenge at House of Cards! :o)

craftysahmiam said...

Thank you for sharing your fun shaker card with us at House of Cards; lots of neat things to look at inside the shaker !

Rocky said...

This is a fab idea, a shaker heart, LOVE IT! Thank you for sharing it with us at HOC.

kartkadopolski said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing your project with all of us at House of Cards February Challenge: Love Theme

Katarzyna Ewa

my blog
CANDY on my blog;
DT House of Cards Challenge blog